Start Your Career at Samson Sports
Looking for an awesome career with a leading wakeboard tower and accessory manufacturer? We’re experiencing excellent growth and looking to expand our team. We’re proud of our low turnover, competitive wages, our clean, well-organized shop, and our positive environment.
If you take pride in your work and are willing to learn from the best, we want you!
Open Positions at Samson Sports
Samson Sports builds aluminum wakeboard towers for many high-end boat manufacturers. We are a quickly growing, 23-year-old company, looking to hire a career-minded and detail-oriented employees. We have low turnover, offer competitive wages, a clean, well-organized shop, and a positive environment. If you take pride in your work and are willing to learn from the best, we want you!
Hours are Monday thru Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, with occasional overtime.
Samson Sports offers competitive wages, with benefits that include; medical, paid holidays, paid time off, and employer-matched 401k.
- Must have at least 1-year experience fabricating aluminum
- Must have some aluminum TIG welding experience
- Must be able to safely use hand tools, such as grinders, sanders, drills, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work full time
- Applicant will be cutting, fitting, and tack welding aluminum pipe and flat bar
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening, including marijuana
Entry Level General Labor
We are seeking entry-level applicants for full-time employment assisting with order fulfillment, shipping, and assembly.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening, including Marijuana
- High quality – attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work well with others
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Minimum High School education or GED