General Shipping Information:
- Samson Sports ships Monday – Friday. We do not ship on weekends, holidays, or during holiday closures.
- All orders ship from Washington State. UPS Ground typical (not guaranteed) transit times:
- WA & OR: One business day
- ID, MT, UT, CO & Northern CA: Two business days
- NV, AZ, WY & Southern CA: Three business days
- NM, Midwest & Southern States: Four business days
- East Coast States: Five business days
- Non-expedited and free shipping orders are typically shipped within one to two business days and often the same day, depending on order volume and time of day the order is received.
- All small packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- You will have the option at checkout to choose your shipping method and speed.
- Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order is packaged and a shipping label is created. Your tracking number may not start tracking until the following business day.
Continental US Shipping Information:
- Samson Sports offers free UPS Ground shipping within the Continental US on most accessory and replacement part orders over $100.
- Transit times do not include weekends or holidays.
- All UPS 2-Day, 3-Day, Overnight, and USPS Express orders that are placed Mon -Fri and prior to 11:00 am PST will be prioritized and shipped the same day. Expedited orders placed on a weekend or during a holiday closure will ship the next business day.
- Expedited shipment deliveries occur Monday – Friday. In some areas, delivery may occur on Saturday. This is at the carrier’s discretion and cannot be guaranteed. If you need an order shipped overnight, please plan ahead and assume it will not be delivered on Saturday.
- If your area is currently experiencing weather or natural disaster issues, please do not select expedited shipping. Your shipment will be delayed, and this is out of Samson Sports’ control.
- For all orders under the free shipping amount of $100, shipping cost is calculated based on shipping method, weight & dimensions of the package, delivery location, and whether it is a commercial or residential address.
- USPS First Class is a great inexpensive option for small, lightweight items under 15 ounces. We are happy to provide this service to our customers who want to place small orders that are not a priority to receive immediately.
- Samson Sports is not liable for carrier delays due to weather, natural disaster, mechanical failure, etc.
International Shipping Information:
Canadian customers can select their preferred shipping method at checkout on our website. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout.
International Shipping rates do not include duties and taxes. These fees will be due upon delivery.
All orders ship from Washington State, on the West Coast of the US. Typical (not guaranteed) transit times:
- UPS Standard or UPS Worldwide Expedited: Varies by location.
- USPS International First Class: 10 to 30+ days. This is available for orders weighing under 4 Pounds only.
- USPS International Priority Mail: 6 to 10 business days.
- USPS International Express Mail: 4 to 6 business days.
International Shipping Estimates: (Outside of the US or Canada)
Please email email@example.com and include a list of items you are considering and the complete shipping address. We cannot obtain an estimate with a partial address or postal code only. Please specify if you need the order to be expedited or if you have a preference between UPS and USPS.
This is best accomplished by email so that there are no errors in spelling or formatting of the address and so that Samson has time to look at various options to find the most economical choice. Samson Sports will reply to your email with a cost and transit time estimate.
To return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return authorization. Please include the original invoice number in your email, or simply respond to the email that includes your invoice. Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the original invoice date on most items. Tower mirror returns are accepted within 90 days of the original invoice. The following conditions apply:
- Items must be packaged securely in a way that will prevent damage in transit.
- Items sent without proper protection (bubble wrap, foam, etc.) will be rejected or incur restocking/repair fees.
- Items must be in new, unused condition.
- Items must not be damaged or modified.
- Items returned in damaged condition may be rejected or incur restocking fees.
- Samson Sports does not accept returns of modified or final sale items.
Shipping Your Return to Samson Sports:
If Samson Sports is at fault or an item is being returned due to warranty, Samson will provide a prepaid shipping label.
- Securely pack all items being returned. Please pack in the original packaging and protective materials if possible.
- Include a copy of the original invoice. Be sure to keep the original invoice for your records. If you’re unable to make or print a copy of the invoice, please clearly write the invoice number on the package.
Ship the return package to:
4327 NW Lake Rd
Camas, WA 98607
For your protection, we suggest you return your merchandise via a method that provides a tracking number. Please check your tracking number before contacting Samson to see if we have received the return. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Once your returned item is received, and its condition confirmed, your credit card or PayPal account will be refunded the original amount paid, less restocking fees if applicable. If you are returning a product that was a part of a coupon offer, the return will void the coupon offer.
It is at your card issuer’s discretion how quickly the refund will reflect in your account. Typically, this is between one to ten business days from the transaction date.
If you cancel an order that has already been paid for via PayPal or credit card, your original payment method will be refunded. If the order is canceled while the package is in transit, you will be refunded the cost of the item less outbound shipping and shipment retraction charges.
Shipping Address Corrections:
If an incorrect shipping address is provided with the order and the package is returned to Samson, the customer is responsible for payment of the re-shipment of their order.
If your order is in transit and we are asked to do an address correction or to redirect the package to another address, the customer is responsible for the correction or redirect fee. We can only do an address change for in-transit packages with UPS. USPS does not offer redirection services to the shipper.